Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text uses a line spacing of 1.15, 12-point font, preferably Garamond. All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The author's name does not appear neither in the document nor in the file name, in order to ensure anonymity during the review
- Where available, URLs or DOI for the references have been provided.
Each submitted article is reviewed by a member of the editorial board and at least one external referee.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.